Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A New Entry, Related to a Prior Entry

My friends who with kind loyalty read this blog, and perhaps others of passing readers, might know that I began a podcast, called "Ordinary Old Catholic Me". I suppose it is something of an audio version of this blog but focused on my, and hopefully that of others, experience of being a Catholic in the 21st Century. Hopefully not just Catholics will find it interesting because after all as human beings we most all are searching for something meaningful, even Transcendent, to hang onto as we trudge the road from birth to death together. 

I have done five episodes so far, and I tend to record them, much as I tend to write here, when the mood or subject strikes. At some point I will no doubt try for a more regular time slot, like I post on Mondays at 10 (not yet), but for now I am learning and experimenting.

I have been waiting for the height of the pandemic to pass to invite folks from my parish, where I spend a lot of time with other Ordinary Old Catholic Mes, to come on and pick some aspect of their religious faith to dialogue with me, and share with you. Soon, I hope. Interaction is the spice of life! As a natural loner, I have to try to remember that!

Anyway, here is the link if you are so inclined. And if you think, "Hey, this isn't so bad," would you tell folks you know about it?




Ordinary Old Catholic Me

No comments:

Post a Comment