Sunday, March 5, 2017

March 31, 1956

Dear Rosetta:

Enclosed you will find the sum of $500 which I told you I would send.  Be sure to put four hundred of this amount into an account immediately.  The other one hundred should be sufficient for your expenses until I get home next week.

With regard to that letter from Bond.  I owe them a small sum--about 40 dollars.  If they call or write, send them ten ($10) and no more.  When I get home I'll pay the rest.  Be sure not to go into the money set aside for the bank.

Saw two movies yesterday, Carousel, which was excellent--beautiful voices, particularly the leads, and The Tender Trap, which was quite enjoyable except that the hero ended up with Debbie Reynolds which showed poor judgment on his part considering the other gorgeous girls that were available to him.

Will write soon again--probably call you tonight.

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment